The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Parting out 2g anyone?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JessesTalon

15+ Year Contributor
Dec 13, 2003
Beaverton, Oregon
Anyone parting out a 2g... (stock parts)

I know jott5555 is but he doesn't have the one thing I need (2g throttle body elbow)

if there is any other 2g cars that are being parted out I would like to know as my friend in a 2g gst might want some parts and I need that elbow for my fmic piping...

If this needs to be in classified's Sorry, I'm not really sure if it does or not :confused:

I think chaye may have a spare one avaliable, also check with tyson (aim sn djtyson1980 ) if worst comes to worst im looking at buying a dejon uicp that has the flange on it so mine may be avaliable but i may not know for alil bit.

good luck man.. and if u need ne other parts hit me up.

Hey I thought you were going to buy mine? Im going to kick you in the shin next time I see you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back