The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Panama City, Fl. meet (and surrounding areas of northwest florida)

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

v8s_are_slow

20+ Year Contributor
Sep 30, 2002
Panama City, Florida
okay right now i'm planning a meet for saturday, jan. 22nd. for a meet here in panama city. of course everyone is welcome. at the moment, i'm planning it for around maybe 2 or 3 in the afternoon. looking at maybe going to o'charlies to eat and meet and then ride to wherever afterwards. look at cars, run em, whatever. details are fuzzy at the moment but i'll know more within a week if not sooner. and if anyone has any input or questions, feel free to ask away. hope to see lots of people there. take care!

scott

***update***
for the latest plans, check out my last post.

I'm there dude! Not sure if "Elle Mae" will make it, bust at least she will be there in spirit. :D

alright, plans are a lil more set in stone now. changing the date though. maybe it'll give some of you guys time to prepare though.

O'charleys restaruant here in panama city, fl. at 2 o'clock. 29th of jan. (saturday). figure if everyone's on time, we can eat, then go out pop hoods and look at cars, drive around some and let panama city feel our presence :D and then go from there i guess. but that's the plan for now. if anyone has any special request lemme know.

we can drive down to the marina (not far away) and take a lotta good pics. i'll be bringing my girlfriends digital camera more than likely. so bring your cars clean if ya can.

i NEED a headcount for reservations at the restaurant. hope a lotta people can make it. reply here or e-mail direct. [email protected]

scott

p.s. i've found members listed in all of these places and have sent either e-mails or pm's to each and every person i've found (shew!!!). let's cross our fingers for a good turn out.
crestview, ft. walton, eglin afb., niceville, milton, cantonment, tallahassee, lynn haven, gulf breeze, quincy, panama city, dothan (alabama), and albany (georgia)

Sweet can't wait till the 29th. Scot u know my car is a piece of shit so I'll just ride with Zach.

k, there's about 10 or more people here in panama city alone that's gonna make it i believe. just need to add to the list :D wondering if guys from mobile would be wanting to come. hmmm....

Against_All_Ods said:
I'm there dude! Not sure if "Elle Mae" will make it, bust at least she will be there in spirit. :D

hey, that body kit looks familiar! maybe it was a laser thing :) (see my profile pics). that is the first car i have seen with the same kit my old 1st gen had on it!

biddybengbeng said:
hey, that body kit looks familiar! maybe it was a laser thing :) (see my profile pics). that is the first car i have seen with the same kit my old 1st gen had on it!

um, that's totally off topic so i dunno if you plan on coming or not. your city location isn't listed in your profile (so i couldn't send you a personal e-mail or pm). please keep off topic comments strictly to pm's or e-mails. thanks!

on a second note, i'm making reservations fairly soon and i may try and change the head count as time goes on if need be and if possible. but if ya'll don't lemme know that you're coming and then decide you wanna show up and don't have room to sit with us to eat.....um, sorry. i'm trying to have this fairly organized so people aren't trying to figure out what to do at the last minute. just letting ya'll know cause i see a lotta people viewing the thread but not many people saying they're coming (other than the people i already know about).

scott

Lance19
DSMtuners Member

Car: Talon TSi AWD
City: Panama City
State: Florida

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll be there !

we have to get your pos running first LANCE! which means no dicking around. which include sitting around, eating, fliping cars, and screwing around at night. just working on dsm.

okay guys, no griping. this is the last post. if ya don't like it, sorry. but this is it. had some people who were having problems with the location (either cause they didn't like the restaurant or cause of location reason, etc.).

okay, same day and time. jan. 29th (saturday) at 2 o'clock. that's still the same. new location.

rodeo's steak pit and seafood
5904 east hwy 98
panama city, fl.
871-0034
***directions***
http://maps.yahoo.com/maps_result?e...ama+city,+florida&country=us&new=1&name=&qty=
that's a link to the place and where it's located. if anyone needs driving directions as to how to get there, lemme know where you're coming from and i'll get them for you. no problem. but you could probably get it off of yahoo just like me.

we've already reserved a reservation for about 30. can probably up that number if need be. there's already about 15 locals that i can think of that said they wanted to come. not to mention people from outta town. get there at 2 and we'll eat. afterwards we'll drive maybe less than a mile and on the other side of tyndall bridge is a good spot on the water i think would be good for taking pics, looking at all the cars, etc. after that, we can drive around if ya'll want or whatever ya'll wanna do. just hang out....whatever. i don't care. but that's the plan. and they are FINAL!!! hope to see ya'll there.

scott

I want to come, but thats a bit of a drive for me. Maybe we can have a SouthEast DSMtuners track meet at MMP one day this year.

-92 Laser - New times coming
-TTA-11.39

Why don't you have it at Sonics or something like that. You can eat, and be right by the cars. I'll be there. I just found this site from a friend. He told me there was a meeting.

I'll try and get a pic of mine up. It has rotars and pistons and my suspension upgrades include stock springs and some white wheels with directional tires.

sickchicken said:
Why don't you have it at Sonics or something like that. You can eat, and be right by the cars. I'll be there. I just found this site from a friend. He told me there was a meeting.

I'll try and get a pic of mine up. It has rotars and pistons and my suspension upgrades include stock springs and some white wheels with directional tires.

j.j., you're a tard!!! :D jeeps don't count.

v8s_smoked_my_Eclipse said:
j.j., you're a tard!!! :D jeeps don't count.

vBulletin said:
Do Not Reply to a Message With the Following:

1. No "Use the Search" replies - answer the question, link to the answer, or don't reply.
2. No Insults and/or name calling - this can get you banned without warning - we don't care how experienced or knowledgable you are, don't be a smart ass!
3. No Guesses - if you don't know, don't reply - don't spread misinformation (no "I think" or "I guess" or "I've heard").
4. No getting off-topic - if you're not replying to the thread starter, take it to PMs/email or start a new thread.

I reporting this thread. It's insulting, rude, and downright unwarranted. And if no Jeeps are allowed, I guess it's a uncool meeting anyways and I don't wanna go :p

BTW :dsm: :thumbdown

Don't let me bug you guys. Scott (v8s_are_slow) is the loser I'm bugging. ;) He's just mad because I took his girlfriend in High School even though I didn't like her cuz she was ugly. I did it because I could.

So Scott, don't bring a date to your meet and greet, or she'll leave in a big jeep. :thumb:

sickchicken said:
Don't let me bug you guys. Scott (v8s_are_slow) is the loser I'm bugging. ;) He's just mad because I took his girlfriend in High School even though I didn't like her cuz she was ugly. I did it because I could.

So Scott, don't bring a date to your meet and greet, or she'll leave in a big jeep. :thumb:

for those of you who don't know, this is a joke. but okay now j.j. shut up so we can get "back on topic" :D

4. No getting off-topic - if you're not replying to the thread starter, take it to PMs/email or start a new thread.

But I am staying on topic. :confused: :confused: I'm trying to figure out if me and some friends can come, pop hoods, and drive around PC and make our presence felt :)

You do realize, just driving around PC afterwards might draw some attention from people, (including cops). If you are just driving around, it tends to look like you are trying to find a Camaro to race.

Alright put me down for 2 reservations @ Rodeo's... I may have a couple more people coming too.

Luckily I checked my PMs, I never even log into tuners anymore (2gnt guy :D) and today they happened to close the off topic section and good thing I came to tuners to see what was goin on.

TTA89 said:
I want to come, but thats a bit of a drive for me. Maybe we can have a SouthEast DSMtuners track meet at MMP one day this year.

-92 Laser - New times coming
-TTA-11.39

what do you think this is, :mad: o ya THE SouthEast, not Montgomery's way or the highway, CANT MAKE EVERY 1 HAPPY! dammit :mad: , ( <-----must not ß a true dsm'er, :rolleyes: i guess----------)
suck it up pansey :cry: and GOOOOO, we come up there all the time, i've yet to see you in PC. get your ass down here, anyways, you and matt can race down or u can smoke him with the trans-am :D ; w/e either way come you bastard, you guys can crash at my place.... later :thumb:

I'd like to go and bring my wife, but I have work (Wed - Sun job). I'll see what I can do, though.

:::Bump::: there are a few people in the Tallahassee area as well as the Pensacola area asking about DSM meets, this one will be close for the both of you.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back