The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Painted my EVO's Black

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GofaST4life

15+ Year Contributor
Oct 21, 2007
Medina 44256, Ohio
Whats up everyone.

Painted my EVO wheels black this past weekend. :hellyeah:

What do you guys think??

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

can you post more pics with different angles

LOL Needs MOAR LOW!!! Im totally using that stocker!

Sorry guys, this car won't be lowered or modded anymore. Rust has won and i'm already searching for a clean shell to swap EVERYTHING over too.

Ill get some more pictures today if I'm out of work before dark.

1MeanTSI said:
LOL Needs MOAR LOW!!! Im totally using that stocker!

Lmao yea that sentence had me rolling too :thumb:

GofaST4life said:
Sorry guys, this car won't be lowered or modded anymore. Rust has won and i'm already searching for a clean shell to swap EVERYTHING over too.

Ill get some more pictures today if I'm out of work before dark.

Ouch.. Damn thats a shame. But I'd agree with you, I hate rust and that's definitely one reason I'd sell my gsx.

Ouch.. Damn thats a shame. But I'd agree with you, I hate rust and that's definitely one reason I'd sell my gsx.

It really is a shame. This car runs extremely well, pulls hard (for stock) and still looks very good.

It was more apparent after this weekend. I was trying to jack the car up and in certain spots all she was doing was crunching and flexing. Kinda scary actually.

But oh well, Ill find a shell and keep her heart pumping.

Looks good Arron! Let me know if you need help with anything man! Always willing to work on a Dsm!

Justin, please don't park your next to mine. Its just to clean!

Great job :thumb: Did you get them PC or rattle can.

Rattle can FTW.

Cleaned them up and gave them 3 good Gloss Black coats. They look great in person. I'm very happy with them.

I'm looking at buying some EVOs already painted black for my black 2g. Looks good man, can't wait for mine.

Looks good!! I had a friend do this to his and afterwards he bought some white and red Enkie stickers, believe he got them off ebay, they look great! Just another idea to make them POP.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back