The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

Orange County Shop

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TransDSM

15+ Year Contributor
Jun 25, 2004
Cypress, California
About a month ago the timing belt slipped on my GSX which in turned bent valves in the head. I need a shop to replace and rebuild the head. I don't have the tools, time, space, or skills to do this big of a job so I would really prefer to drop the car off at a shop to get it fixed. I don't want to pay out the nose either. I just want a shop that knows how to work on DSMs and can give a fair price. I read about RRE but I heard they can be expensive. The car was a good car before this happened so I would like to keep it. I bought it off the original owner and it has 72,000 miles on it. Everything worked on it and it was fine the 7 months I drove it before the belt slipped. I just want to rebuild the car back to OEM specs. Not looking to do huge mods, porting, bigger cams, etc. Just take the car back to the way it was. Anyone know of any Orange County shops that can do it? Thanks in advance for the help.

No one knows of any places down in the OC area? Like a mom and pop shop or something that can do the job?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back