The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Okc?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

im in moore of course on or two people know me

lets get a meet started for dsm

I am in Yukon. I am all for getting something organized and meeting up with some of the other okc DSM's.

Organize a meet. I'm not doing it anymore.

there is a few of us that meet up on NW 39th on Saturday nights between 9:30 and 10 pm. It would be nice to see more DSM's out since most of what shows up is Honda's.

I'll post this here as I really don't want to ship any of these.
90s 300zx wheels 100$
1g radiator 25$
1g awd gas tank no sender, needs a hot tank. 20$ Will throw in hangar with no sensors if you want it.

Which is one of the reasons that you won't see many of us "older" DSMer's on 39th. ;)

the honda's don't try to mess with the DSM's and im not out there to try and mess with them either. I am out there more to hangout with the few DSMer's that show up. I think on a regular basis there is about 3 of us that show up. It would be ice to see more people show up though

the honda's don't try to mess with the DSM's and im not out there to try and mess with them either.

I think it's more a matter of us old"er" guys not having any desire to hang out with the F&F kids that usually roam 39th. :)

FWIW, there are some DSM and Evo guys that hang out with the 1% club up on Memorial at Thunder Roadhouse on Monday nights....at least they used to. Haven't been in several months so I don't know if they still meet there or not.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's more a matter of us old"er" guys not having any desire to hang out with the F&F kids that usually roam 39th. :)

Define old... like been in DSMs/cars a long time or born before 1970? :D

I wouldn't be caught dead on 39th on a weekend night. Nothing but trouble to get into up there.

The last few times I've went I've schooled the people I went with. So we'll see :D

I'll admit defeat right now. I just love karting!

Wasnt trying to make this an older or younger thing. it would be nice if the DSM's in OKC would actually meet up and do something as a group though, which is what i was getting at with the whole 39th st thing. I can obviously see though that its a lost cause and its almost like beating a dead horse.

Hehe...yes.

That answer sounds about right. Even if it wasn't dsm I'm not likely to cruise anywhere for any reason unless it were something like Woodward ave or the power tour or something.

Now a BBQ or something somewhere...I'm down.

I just think its awesome that OKC DSM's have no desire to even do a meet and greet or anything like that. but oh well i will just stick to the few people i know and not worry about the rest.

I just think its awesome that OKC DSM's have no desire to even do a meet and greet or anything like that.

Why would you think that? All we said was that we don't like to hang out on 39th street. :)

And... most of us have jobs and families that take up 120% of our time.

Look at Pauley's post right above yours. He volunteered to cook us all BBQ over at his house. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back