The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

OFFICIAL dsm chicago area Roll Call

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bite your tongue. Its bound to snow. and if this weather keeps like this, its going to unload like it did last year. Granted im AWD, i would still rather not be out in feet of snow. I dont sit high enough off the ground for that. And I would like my FMIC not to become a snow plow.

Where in elgin? Im right near 90 and randall. I have a 91 TSi AWD panda style.:thumb:

By Randall and Bowes road where they just put the new Walmart. I'm about 10mins away from you

Nice, im always around. Only had the car a couple months now, but so far she is coming along. Im supposed to be picking up another car in a couple weeks, so I may start doin more on my talon soon.

99 Eclipse GST
Zion, IL

Saving for a turbo upgrade, ecmlink, and hopefully a 6 bolt swap :)

98 eclipse gs
I live in sycamore. But I drive to elgin every now and then to visit family.

I've been seeing a lot more dsm's driving around this last year. Hopefully there will be some more meets.

Make sure all you guys that have facebook sign up on the dsm page classfields.

hiii guys! ok, im lame, know nothing much about these cars, but i just bought one the other day (already having problems), so im looking for people in the area to talk to about my problems with the car, its all stock though, im a girl and i dont know how to work on these. but im in Hanover Park, and i have a 1996 Eclipse :D front wheel drive automatic. i dont really know much else about it. when srping comes around, are there any meets around? mines lame and stock, but i would like to learn from all of you. :)

98 GS from Naperville

Attachments

• 317336_2356953335811_1609581039_2343673_1873056336_n.jpg
    317336_2356953335811_1609581039_2343673_1873056336_n.jpg
    56.6 KB · Views: 81
I had a 2g spyder, but looking to get a gvr4 in the future. I'm in Chicago, Bridgeport Nieghborhood.

currently drive a 95 talon esi from steger illinois an looking to buy a tsi/awd

1993 Eagle Talon Tsi awd
Bone Stock
IL/WI Border (Winthrop Harbor, Il)
Problems: Car keeps dying while driving once its at normal Temp

Its a DSM, so putting the problems in there is mandatory. haha

Picked up a 99 GST 2 weeks ago and I love it
Bone stock for now besides some no name exhaust
Living in champaign right now for school
For another two weeks then back to the Chi. Anyone around the champaign area?

yea there are meets, they have one over by strats in Addision i think? They do one every wed in elgin off rt 25 by a lukes in front of a movie theater.... Any one going to great lakes dragaway? Be cool to get a bunch cars together.. Just waiting on my 4g63colt to get done this weekend hopefully :rocks:

I spotted a few.

About a month ago going north on Broadway there was a red 2G w/body kit and custom interior. We were side by side but the driver was too cool to nod.

Last Friday there was a black 1G going west on 80/94 around Hammond.

Tuesday I saw a Silver 2G parked in the Denny's parking lot around 11am on Grant St.

Yesterday there was a black 2G GS-T parked at L.A. Fitness in Lansing sitting on some chrome rims.

Theres alot of dsms at strats. I met someone with a blue 1G at strats last friday.

Text me if your looking to go with us 331-625-5011.

Last edited:
I spotted a few.

About a month ago going north on Broadway there was a red 2G w/body kit and custom interior. We were side by side but the driver was too cool to nod.

Last Friday there was a black 1G going west on 80/94 around Hammond.

Tuesday I saw a Silver 2G parked in the Denny's parking lot around 11am on Grant St.

Yesterday there was a black 2G GS-T parked at L.A. Fitness in Lansing sitting on some chrome rims.

Seems like all the dsm's in nwi are in hiding. I have only seen 2 so far this year other than the girl who has a red 2g that lives in my neighborhood.

What's up guys,
I'm more like a DSM cousin.

1991 Galant VR4:
3" turboback exhuast (no cat), 680cc, 3g MAS, Evo8/Tein S susp.

I'm in the Chicago Hyde Park area

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back