The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

OFFICIAL dsm chicago area Roll Call

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have a 1997 gsx eclipse
Montgomery IL.
Stock t25 turbo tuned 13 pounds soon to be 16g, front mount intercooler, 6 bolt swap with 7 bolt head, 1g bov, full 3'' exhaust.
This is my first Dsm. Had the car for over 5 months now. Dad has a 1g Rs turbo and he got me into Dsm. Really looking for car meets to go to.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

1999 eclipse gst
Des Plaines/Park Ridge
7bolt Stock block/Stock Head with Fp2 cams, Bolt ons, evo 3 16g and ecmlink v3. Car will be tuned on speed density/e85...

Just registered, dropping in here first to say hi and introduce my almost totally stock 97 TSi AWD 5spd with original black (i.e. completely shot clearcoat) exterior and seemingly impossible to fix belt squeal.

Other than that the car seems to be in excellent mechanical condition, but I am probably the furthest thing from a mechanic to ever register on this site. Washer Fluid needs filling? I'm your guy (maybe). Anything else needs checking? Better go ask my mum, 'cos she'd have more chance of figuring it out than me.

Love the car, but may end up selling (already listed on eBay classified, probably a little ambitious with what I'm asking) if I can get a sensible price - simply because it really deserves to be owned by someone who can take care of it properly without paying hourly labor rates!

So yeah - this is basically someone registering for no other reason than to see if someone is interested in buying a car. I certainly got nothing to add to the knowledge or good looks round here. Wish I did (or had the garage space to learn) though, because this car is a barrel of fun to drive - definitely the most excitement I've ever had behind a steering wheel.

Last edited:
Hey we should get a whole group of DSMs to show up to some of these JDM Chicago meets. Theyre pretty damn good go to Jdmchicago.com if youre interested they have all their info

Hey we should get a whole group of DSMs to show up to some of these JDM Chicago meets. Theyre pretty damn good go to Jdmchicago.com if youre interested they have all their info

I say we all roll in at FNL on june 1st. Not many DSM's showed up last year to the JDMC FNL meets. Cant wait for it though. Fnl and another level car show, strictly modified block party, boostin performance open house, so many things going on.

I say we all roll in at FNL on june 1st. Not many DSM's showed up last year to the JDMC FNL meets. Cant wait for it though. Fnl and another level car show, strictly modified block party, boostin performance open house, so many things going on.

I was there for all the FNL meets last year and saw a bunch of 2g's but i think i was the only 1g.

I'll be down for a dsm cruise to boostin open house and fnl

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back