The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

OFFICIAL dsm chicago area Roll Call

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChiTownHussla

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 16, 2010
Chicago, Illinois
Okay guys let's make it official. Post up your car info, what area you live in and any other info you feel necessary.

Ill start off.

1992 1gb talon Tsi awd.
I live in edgewater area of chicago aka the northside.
Currently saving cash to ddo stock bottom end rebuild as my rings are shot.

YOOO
1992 talon tsi

YOOO
1992 talon tsi
bartlett
At the ams open house:hellyeah:

hey!

91 talon awd tsi nonoperational :(
95 talon esi (p.o.s.!!)
92 dodge colt (thinking about dropping the 4g63t in it)

Rockford!! (apparently #9 most dangerous city in the u.s.) yup i'm a B.A.!!

I dont know but chi isnt higher than us LOL. Look it up. Go to goole and type in "rockford illinois #9" and itll be there like 3 or 4 down. I think its xfinity.comcast or something like that. I cant believe it. Ive lived here my whole life so when i heard that i was like really? Are we talking about the same
Rockford? And yup we are. AMAZED!!

So ya guys when shall we do a meet? I was thinking AUGUST 3 or 4. After like 7 or something. Near kenosha/racine border so we can get the Wisconsin guys to show up. What do you all think?

95 talon tsi awd
new yellow injector 4g63t (wont start yet)
Hammond indiana

We were all noobs at one point. To be honest the first week I bought my 1g. I read all the info and TECH ARTICLES I could find. plus read others threads to find out cause and effects. Im actually rebuilding my bottom end on monday if anyone wants to join me. I will be doing it with my ASE certified guy who will do most of it but I will help,watch , and learn. You are welcome to join me.

Well not really a noob had a 90 tsi about 5 years ago that I built and kept breaking so ended up buying a srt4 now I'm back to awd!

90 eagle tsi awd bad factory black paint but 0 rust one piece 3 inch no cat exhaust with apexi muffler loud 255 walbro i havent had a chance to drive it but once i get the timing belt and pulleys replaced id love to go out and meet other dsm'ers.

97 black gsx currently getting a transplant from my 96 tsi. Should be up and running again by next weekend. Mods are in my profile, besides the few extra goodies I just added during the swap. Located in Lowell, IN. Would love to meet some other dsm'rs we have a small crew down here with 4 2g's 2 evo's an SRT and a sti.

What's up, Silver 97 GSX (unmarked) Tinley, Frankfort and Orland aria. I see DSMs once in a while, mods list is current and I have paint missing from the front bumper (cheepass owner before me) But my car was well matained so I can't complain.

97' GST from Old Irving Park.
Dunno how long before I blow the block apart, but loving every minute of owning a DSM again.

Where is old irving park? im on the northside of the CHI.

HEY GUYS IM GONNA TALK TO A FEW OF YOU TO MAKE A MEET DATE.
MAKE A LIST OF WHAT NIGHTS YOU ARE FREE BELOW.
I'LL START:

CHITOWNHUSSLA: FREE MONDAY , WED,THURS NIGHTS.

Yeah, I think you and I are the only ones actually in Chicago.
Nothing going on, the GST is my DD.

Hahn FMIC
Walboro 255lph
Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator
Apexi S-AFC
Tsudo 3" Turbo-Back Exhaust
Evo 16G
Greddy Type S BOV
Greddy Profec Spec ii Boost Controller

Car's currently tuned on E85, and after finding some metal shavings in the oil pan, might be going under the knife in a couple of months.
Engine was rebuilt at some point last year, so I'm wondering, HOPING, it's leftover debris.
Picked up DSM Link V3, just need to change my oil in a couple of weeks, and if there aren't anymore shavings, will be Re-Tuning on 93 Octane over at Boostin' Performance.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tim Fanlsau

Aurora Il

91 Talon TSi, probobly the crappiest DSM in the state outside a junkyard:(

But runs drives and can show up ricers so im good:hellyeah:
I want to met up with others DSM'ers, I love looking at built cars it keeps me motivated for mine:) IDK if I trust it over far distance driving though.:confused:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back