The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

Northeast DSM Meet T-shirt Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I think this one is very simplified. Simple front logo which is easy, back is plain and says what we're there for, who we are, and what we drive...SIMPLE. Let's not get too carried away with the shirts and stuff. I mean, simple's better and easier for everyone to like right?

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Im digging this one right here.

I was told to combine LTUDSM's and my own idea into one. So here it is.

my design on the right has been lowered and spaced a little differently from the last one you guys saw. The shirt uses 2 different fonts, one for the names and "3rd annual tristate dsm meet" and then other is just a bit different for what cars we drive. Easy to read all together though

Now we may have a T shirt LOL. Looks good, definitely the front runner now. Tho, I would use what Jim suggested, 2010 DSM Meet so we dont have to worry about Tri state this or Northeast that LOL. If you wnat it more specific to location, then add "PA". 2010 PA DSM Meet? "3rd annual" as an option?

I have decided the name is staying as the Northeast DSM Meet. It's been that way for 3 years now, so I don't think we should change it. If someone has a huge issue, let me know, but again, it's just a name. People know it as this, so I think it's smart not to change it.

As for the shirt, I think we should go with the name of the meet. Who cares if it doesn't perfectly describe who attends or where it is? It is what it is, so let's represent!

I've got a few ideas in my head that I'll try and get images for later today. I told James this last night. My air card was acting up, so there was no way I was going to get to it.

Nice design job Fabian (you're last one)! You're the man. I also agree with your eating and mingling concept portraying the meet.
Simply keep in contact with Brian and James for any minor refinements to the shirt.
Jim

Attachments

• 13z6kj[1].jpg
    13z6kj[1].jpg
    78.6 KB · Views: 228
  • 2009 DSM.jpg
    2009 DSM.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 245
One issue we might run into is not being allowed to use the DSM graphic. Another site I'm on made a shirt using the Mitsubishi logo. The site owner was contacted by Mitsubishi and asked to remove the graphic.

Well the T-Shirts will not gonna be on a market anyway,just for some members and thats about it...... how the mitsu will find out,that we are using the damn logo???:hmm:

I'm not sure how they found out about the other site using it. But the printer might not allow it either. I've heard of printers not allowing major logos before. Just something to keep in mind. Hopefully whatever we use won't cause any issues.

its not only mitsu logo ,Its a Triple (MEP) LOGO,SO IM POSITIVE,THAT PRINTER WON'T RECOGNIZE...

One issue we might run into is not being allowed to use the DSM graphic. Another site I'm on made a shirt using the Mitsubishi logo. The site owner was contacted by Mitsubishi and asked to remove the graphic.

haha yea too bad I ordered the shirt and got it before they had to change it on that site. If your talking about what I think you are....

I'm sure whatever t shirt you guys come up with will be a good one, so I'm not too worried about that. Just count me in on one.

I think people are calling it the "Tri-State" meet instead of the "Northeast" meet because, well, PA isn't really in the Northeast!

Secondly, the whole name on the front and back of the t-shirts thing sounds to me like prison uniforms.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back