The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

North Carolina

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I live in Greenville, NC. I saw a few people from Mt Airy.... my girlfirends parents have a mountain house up there and we go there all the time. We will have to meet up sometime when I go up there....after I get the car tuned so I can drive it again. :thumb:

I'm in Charlotte... already on CDSM, same s/n.

Still working on getting Lucille running; she's in Fayetteville right now, but I'll be towing her back here to Charlotte soon.

Hey guys, does anyone around the RDU area know of a good machine shop that knows what they're doing on a 4G63? My car just overheated on the way back from Wrightsville beach. :ohdamn: I'm going to have the head cleaned, pressure tested, decked and 3 angle valve job. The closer to Durham the better. Anyone ever hear of T-Hoff?

new to dsmtunners and carolinadsm I live in morganton but make my way around hickory a bunch. Just took to the 97 gst to the dyno yesterday and this stocker is a terd that needs a lil TLC...

Fayettevile and the last guy got it right dont come here! but hey im newy to this dsm thing and mod input would be greatly apreciated! i saw the post for upgrade path but more detailed input would be nice

NC DSMers come back from the dead... :O.. 3 year resurrection! On a brighter note if anyone does check this we're having a meet this Saturday. PM me for details (Details also on CDSM under thread "DSM Meet") if you're interested!

I'm from Sylva, NC. Looking for some help in the area if anyone is willing/available to help. Would be much appreciated

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back