The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support JNZ Tuning
Please Support ExtremePSI

North Carolina

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Another avenger here. I'm just north of Greensboro and I work near Durham.

Im thinking of organizing a meet in or near the Raleigh area. How many of you would be interested in that? Is it too far for you Fayettville and Charlotte guys to make?

I am back just got a 91 laser rs 4g63t going all out on this one

Dude you might wana try lkq on 70 in clayton they got a lot of 1.8s for $200 the whole motor but then again you might want to take this to the classifieds

Anson County here. Little town of Peachland to be exact.;)

I'm here in Wilmington, its ricer town here...

Havelock, NC here.

Between me and 6 buddies in the area, we make up 9 DSM's. 8 are AWD's. :cool:

Hello people, Im going to be new in the state around the Raleigh area and i not have one but two 91 eclipse's and there a GSX and a GST build both of them and havent ran them yet but I just a car own that loves them and I was wondering if anybody that is in the Raleigh area can give me some info or take me under there wing of what goes on in the area. I dont want to be in the dark on anything please pm me if u can a let me know whats up in the near future. Thanx

havelock nc here....gota love the coast

From the really small town of Tarboro, N.C. Its about an hour east of Raliegh

I live in a small town called Wallace. It is about 40 minutes west of Wilmington.

Born and Raised in Salisbury NC. 45 mins north of Charlotte

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back