The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

North Carolina

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

im from sylva. its about 45 minutes west of ashville

Welcome to the state. You'll notice a dramatic drop in rats, pollution, and teeth. ;)

Im from Danville Va not too far...anyone want to do the dyno thing? someone message me back. I want to meet up with people.

I go to greensboro alot. Im from Danville, Va if you want to hang/cruise sometime

I'm in hickory I had a spyder till some hussy totaled it by hitting me. I am in an srt4 right now looking to get back into a dsm for sure. I used to live in rockymount near roanoke rapids and greenville is somewhere I go a good bit...ECU!!!!!

naw man thats my boy stephen, he has the red talon with the black tail lights, LOL i havnt got tags and title with my car yet. LOL i bought the car sunday and i used all my money on it , I piadf 2400 and a xbox 360, LOL

iv got some work to do on my gst, it runs but it has a dent in the quarter panel and a small oil leak LOL:thumb:

I didn't even know you were even back in NC.
New Bern.

:tease:The J Team. I used to work there. I used to work with jared at the stink hole known as Hatteras Yachts.

LOL yea its not bad there i mean im an Nc state inspector so its not to bad LOL, just as long as u can stank the smell off old oil:thumb:

English, please. This isn't AIM.

Hey Guys,

I've not posted in a while. Since selling the GSX I've not been posting much. I do check in on meets from time to time. I started a blog just the other day with few pictures of the old car. Thought I would share. I'm not sure what the new owner has done with her. He lives somewhere in Fayetteville area. I told him about the DSMTUNERS and CDSM. I'm not sure if he signed up or not.

Here are a few pictures just before I sold her..

DSMsolutions

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back