The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support STM Tuned

No fuel to engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JamesTSI2009

Probationary Member
Jun 18, 2018
Jacksonville, Florida
short story threw a rod bearing in my 7bolt bought a built 6bolt engine off a buddy local to me

Installed everything is buttoned up not getting fuel to the injectors but have fuel in the rail verified by dsm link and afpr at 42.6 psi compression is 165 on all 4 cylinders spark is good so my question would be is the cas bad? I have the pigtail for 1G -2G harness car is 1995 tsi fwd i have 2 other fuel rails as well any help would be appreciated!

Also the fuel injector pins do they need to be a specific order when plugged in? Timing is also right Bernice tdc multiple times

short story threw a rod bearing in my 7bolt bought a built 6bolt engine off a buddy local to me

Installed everything is buttoned up not getting fuel to the injectors but have fuel in the rail verified by dsm link and afpr at 42.6 psi compression is 165 on all 4 cylinders spark is good so my question would be is the cas bad? I have the pigtail for 1G -2G harness car is 1995 tsi fwd i have 2 other fuel rails as well any help would be appreciated!

Also the fuel injector pins do they need to be a specific order when plugged in? Timing is also right Bernice tdc multiple times

Verified tdc*

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back