1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

Nitrous wiring question

Posted by red97tib, Apr 19, 2017

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
  1. red97tib

red97tib Proven Member

Joined Mar 27, 2007
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Ok so quick backstory. Got a car semi built by a family member that passed away mid build. It's not a DSM but I trust the people on this site better then most people I know. Been a member for years and I know the knowledge is here.
    The car is a 69 mustang that was supposed to run in the 9's. Has a bunch of stuff including transbrake, nitrous with purge, line locks. Pretty much a full drag car. Well he got most the stuff installed but didn't run the wiring. I don't have to much experience with nitrous so I've been scouring forums for help. It has a WOT switch for the nitrous but I don't want the nitrous flowing as I'm sitting at the line with the transbrake on obviously. I found a picture that i think is the correct wiring for the setup but I'm struggling to understand it, may be lack of sleep or I'm an idiot. Someone mind giving a glance at it and telling me if I'm on the right track? I don't think I have the on switch at the bottom right of the page and I believe the transbrake is wired by itself and doesn't have a splice going to the upper relay
    IMG_0495.GIF

red97tib

305  0

1995 Eagle Talon N/T
    automatic · 2G DSM