1. Join the Community!

DSMtuners is a massive archive of DSM information - but more importantly, it's a COMMUNITY! Join in and participate with other DSMers, and invite all of your DSM friends to make this place their home. Chat with others, create a build thread, post questions and answers. Get involved! Logging in will also remove many of the advertisements, along with this notice. ;)

New White Shed Speed Product - Balancer Bearing Installation Tool

Posted by bastarddsm, Nov 25, 2018

Please Support Feal Suspension
Please Support VR-Speed Factory
  1. bastarddsm

bastarddsm Supporting Vendor

Joined Aug 26, 2003
    Mendota, Illinois
    Seen a couple posts on the instalation of balancer shaft bearings, and a couple guys struggling to install them with makeshift tools. So, I decided to design and build a specific tool for the job. This tool pilots the driver in 2 locations while installing either of the front balancer shaft bearings, preventing them from being installed crooked. The tool also includes a stop that ensures the bearings are driven in the correct ammount every time. The tool also removes the bearings. I do not have a setup to pilot the rear bearing, but I can include one if requested. It will be a plate that bolts on in front to center the mandrel.

I understand that there are other make shift tools out there that can do the job, but this is 4g specific and makes installation fool-proof.

The price is $250 plus shipping and pp fees.

Attached Files:

Showcar Build 5K  1

1991 Eagle Talon N/T
    9.805 @ 144.00 · 1G DSM
    Boomdeeze and tametalon92 like this.
  2. bastarddsm

bastarddsm Supporting Vendor

Joined Aug 26, 2003
    Mendota, Illinois
    I still have one in stock. $175?

Showcar Build 5K  1

1991 Eagle Talon N/T