The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support ExtremePSI

New Toy coming by way!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gamble97

15+ Year Contributor
Jan 3, 2006
small town, Illinois
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Can't wait for it to get here, just need an air compressor next!

That is the long term plan. Next is the compressor, then wire up the garage for 220v and after that do the cnc.

I think if we lived close we both be in trouble. I'm looking at a kobalt 60gallon compressor. Just trying to find time to have the guy deliver it.
I bought 2 hypertherm powermax 45 units. One is coming with a machine torch for the cnc and the other has a hand torch. I also have my 110v hobart plasma cutter that I LOVE, and it's great because of the built in compressor, but I don't need this many, so it's up for sale, but I'm sure you want something bigger.

You can cut anything with a plasma, just cover it with aluminum foil. I think that is how they use it to cut plexiglass and I hear it works great.
I'm looking at a small table, only 2x2 though.

Give me a few months and whatever you need cut from metal I'll do on the cnc. I'm just waiting for some type of sale...any sale really. Thinking about buying the software first so I can play around and learn it so I'll be set when the machine comes in.

same one i hacve you'll love it, i have both the hand cutting gun and the straight unit pictured for cnc use.. the 50:1 divider is wqhat don't have LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back