The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

New to DSMs!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

assad112000

Probationary Member
May 8, 2011
tacoma, Washington
Hey whats up? so i just bought a 92 eclipse gsx will some light mods and just thought id introuduce myself. I come from the drifting world as my other cars are a s13 and 350z. But id thought id try a dsm since ive always wanted one. Well here is what the car has:

6 bolt
rebuilt engine w/stage 1 264 crower cams
16g turbo
o2 dump tube(loud as hell LOL)
3" megan downpipe
3" Megan Exhaust
255lph Walbro fuel pump
Aeromotive AFPR
Autometer Boost Guage
Hallman BC
Eprom Ecu
running on 15 pounds

Car runs great besides grinding in second gear sometimes and it seems to lose about a pound or 2 of boost after it hits peak boost.. Is that normal? Other then that its a pretty amazing car and my future plans for now include 2g maf, 550 inj, a tune, and maybe a ssqv bov. Well here is some pics

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

has 174,000 miles on it and payed $2500. but engine was rebuilt around 15k miles ago. And new water pump, oil pump, timing belt/tensioner and all other belts replaced 6k mile ago

Thanks! so i have one more question LOL. Would i be able to run a front mount with that o2 dump pipe i have? To me it looks it would in the way of the intercooler pipe

Thanks! so i have one more question LOL. Would i be able to run a front mount with that o2 dump pipe i have? To me it looks it would in the way of the intercooler pipe

If the "short route" is out of the question, you could reroute your piping to go the "long route". You can get creative with that stuff.

Nice looking car. Very clean love it. I would get some more fuel for the 16g and let it breathe. I have a dump tube on my 2g. Just have to fab the dump tube a little. Good luck with the car:thumb:

Running a long route piping kit on my 2g with a open o2 dump but my buddy ran a short route piping kit on his 1g with a open dump i think he just moved the lower IC pipe forward or down so it wouldn't shoot the exhaust strait on the IC pipe.

thanks! good to know LOL i didnt want to get rid of that dump tube cause it sounds too damn good

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back