The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whitelightnin01

10+ Year Contributor
Aug 26, 2009
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself and say whats up. My name's Karac and im from Pennsylvania, I just picked up a 1997 Talon TSi, red with dark grey leather interior. Car is pretty much stock for right now, but I don't think it will stay that way for too long.

What are your plans for it?
Is it AWD?

Yes it is a AWD, I plan on building it up to around 350-400 HP. And thanks for the welcome. Hope you guys can see em.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

awd ftw LOL

good luck with the build. 400 can be hit pretty quick with a turbo 4g63, just make sure you do it right the first time and save time and money

Well right now im gonna focus on getting the timing belt/bs belt/water pump and all the associated pulleys and tensioners taken care of as prevenative maintance. Then when summer rolls around I plan to get a DSM Graveyard crate motor, DSM Link V3, a ACT Streetlight flywheel, ACT 2600 clutch, evo III exhaust manifold, evo III O2 housing, fully ported evo III 16g, Dejon FMIC, DSM Graveyard full exhaust, AEM wideband and tru boost. After all that if money allows I'd like to get a shep trans and some methanol. Im not quite sure what HP area I'll be in with those mods but I think it should be somewhere around 400+. If you have have any suggestions I would greatly appreciate them.:thumb:

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back