The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support STM Tuned

new member 91 talon

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

91_tsi_talon

Probationary Member
Aug 30, 2009
brandon, MB_Canada
just right fresh to this scene i recently purchased a 91 eagle talon, i'm planning my car to be a weekend warrior/track car it came to me with goodyear eagle f1 tires on it and also a 2 1/2 turbo back exhaust system and also a cold air intake of which kind i do not know.

i can tell the car has been greatly neglected in the years prior to me buying it the previous owner has told me it has not moved in a few years, so i am approaching it like a structual restoration b4 i get into any mods. it is currently red with a few medium sized dents in it on the quarters not a worry i don't think as the man i bought it from has some what of a eagle talon grave yard happening at his house... he says most of them dont run but i have my eyes on the much needed body and panels to replace the old ones. i have not yet set a time frame on when i plan to have the car finnished, my wife said i needed a hobby so i looked around for a bit and comming from a automotive past (transmission repair for 4 years) i eventually narrowed my choices to this 91 talon or a 87 rx-7 and well the final descision was when i hear them run do i bought my eagle talon loaded it on a trailer and dragged her home.

well wish me luck guys and girls and i'll keep you up dated on my project talon

oh i forgot to mention i pick this little gem up for 800 bucks it runs great and since it has sat for what i think more than half its lise only has 58000 k on the motor and transmission

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back