The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

New 2023 Vader V3.0 Aluminum Rods, 156mm for 6 Bolt Engine

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Car Cannibal

20+ Year Contributor
Jun 7, 2003
Chicago, Illinois
I had to stay quiet about these but I've had them for a little while, doing a forged 94mm crank, 156mm Vader aluminum rod build. Should help get those revs up fast and handle everything I can throw at them.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I'm probably selling these because they won't fit a 2.3L, I was planning on 2.15L 94mm crank but some shops won't build that engine, they don't stand behind Eagle forged cranks.

I'm on the fence, I'd like to run them in a 2.15L but at the same time a billet crank 2.3L that can turn 9k as head room, I'm ok with 8500 tops, sounds like a killer street Dsm that I want.

Keep the rods. Stroker pistons ,88mm crank in a 4g63 . Which will be a aluminum long rod , which is also good for high rpm. Go a bit further and knife edge the crank. And will free up even more rpm.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back