The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Never buy a Goodyear Gatorback Timing Belt

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SnoopySLR

20+ Year Contributor
Nov 14, 2002
Highland, Michigan
This is what happens when you have a pos goodyear gator back belt... 1800 miles and this is what happened! Mopar from now on!

Attachments

• IMG_0013.jpg
    IMG_0013.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 1,150
  • IMG_0011.jpg
    IMG_0011.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 1,039
  • IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 1,057
Almost finished putting the head back together yesterday at school... but they only have one valve seat grinder... and 3 kids were using it... so I had to wait. Should have her going either Friday (if I finish at my house) or Saturday (if I tow it to school).

At least I'll get to hear my turbo over my chattering teeth before I put her away. I don't have a heater in my car... yanked that shit out to save weight years ago :thumb:

Leaks like Niagra Falls when it rains.. I have to keep my cover on it all the time, cause I don't have my garage since I moved... I need to build another now. But I'm making a custom top this winter, so that will solve that problem. Then I need new seats, cause the ones I had in the talon are now in my mustang

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back