The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

My 97 Gst Build

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephen_gst

Proven Member
Sep 30, 2013
Worcester, Massachusetts
hey guys, this is my 97 gst that i picked up a few months ago in May. I lost my license in June and just got it back last month so i will be starting my build on it. So far from work on it, I have a Greddy Type-S BOV, and a Spec-D Cat-Back and thats just about it for MODS so far. By next year around summer time my goal is around 300whp. :) Before I start my build im doing basic maintenance which you will also be seeing on this thread. Im doing all my control arms and ball joints up front tomorrow.:cool:

Attachments

• gsttttt.jpg
    gsttttt.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 78
think you can get me a sound clip of it ?
If i can find the time definitely, im either always in school or at work :cry:

The other night when i was leaving my friends garage the right side sideskirt and the small door panel piece above it ripped off on dirt and wrecked all the clips and clip holders, i now need to start another long search for replacements unless if i can find a way to fix these, and all new control arms and ball joints are now in! :hellyeah:

Alternator died on me now, so that postpones all plans on saving for performance parts, seems like its something else every week. I think im going to put a 90 amp Galant alternator in due to also having a system

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back