The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support STM Tuned

My 4G63 SL-R

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The most boost it hit was 10 psi with very low timing :) Haven't hooked the wbo2 up yet

It will be stupid pretty soon :hellyeah: Found a private lot we can use and maybe do some quick WOT dial in.

EDIT: LOL @ LSD pic

This thing is ridiculousness ! I cannot wait to see it at the Shootout

I hope you dont run into cooling issues like i did with the sandrail :\

If WI is anything close to MI as far as making it street legal..

The car needs: turn,tail,stop,head lights,horn,laminated glass for the windshield, at least 2 mirrors,the means to clean the windshield (even if it was something you just left in the car like a squeegee with Windex fastened to it) and cannot have a Solid rear axle

The car needs: turn,tail,stop,head lights,horn,laminated glass for the windshield, at least 2 mirrors,the means to clean the windshield (even if it was something you just left in the car like a squeegee with Windex fastened to it) and cannot have a Solid rear axle

That's the easy stuff, getting the chassis inspected and certified for street use is what I'm having trouble with. I'm told that since I bought the chassis in 2010, I have to adhere to 2010 safety regulations. Supposedly this is easy to do in MI :D

Little update with this beast. Took it to a parking lot on Saturday and got to have some fun. Slight traction issues in 2nd as soon as boost ramps up.:) might be heading over to a local drag strip just to see how it does. It's so much fun to drive and we haven't even been able to rev out 2nd gear yet! Really curious to see how it does at the drag strip because it is making plenty of power!!

Little update with this beast. Took it to a parking lot on Saturday and got to have some fun. Slight traction issues in 2nd as soon as boost ramps up.:) might be heading over to a local drag strip just to see how it does. It's so much fun to drive and we haven't even been able to rev out 2nd gear yet! Really curious to see how it does at the drag strip because it is making plenty of power!!

I can't wait to see these results, but I really can't wait to see video of it going around a track with some turns.

This thing is absolutely insane. Can't wait for the strip times.

Well didn't go quite as planned... Matt and J took it down the track and after about 90mph the front end felt very light and kind of wandered where ever it wanted. The first pass Matt didn't get on it until 2nd and only part throttle and then nailed it in third, it trapped 91mph in the 1/8 and went 13 something letting off shortly after the 1/8. Its definetly making power and hauling ass though! J got some go pro footage and I am sure he post it up when it has time.

Well didn't go quite as planned... Matt and J took it down the track and after about 90mph the front end felt very light and kind of wandered where ever it wanted. The first pass Matt didn't get on it until 2nd and only part throttle and then nailed it in third, it trapped 91mph in the 1/8 and went 13 something letting off shortly after the 1/8. Its definetly making power and hauling ass though! J got some go pro footage and I am sure he post it up when it has time.

It sounds like it needs a functional wing up front where that metal "thing" is.

More nose aero and downforce will definitely help out.

BTW, Jon, I have your big vinyl stickers!

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Here is one on my car! 35.5" x 3.5" in overall vinyl dimensions.

^ I'm sure he's got some vid from today at the SO. Ran well. :thumb: If not, I took a few shots of his runs.

^ Sounds like me, im currently at this really nice resort in Germany on R&R, I brought all the electronics I wanted to bring with me and there power cords etc. Except for the ####ing power cord to my laptop!!! So heres to 1hr of laptop usage before the old battery dies! (6hr drive to get here) :(

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back