The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support STM Tuned

Motor Fuse Blowing PROBLEM

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pursuit

15+ Year Contributor
Apr 3, 2007
las vegas, Nevada
Car Eclipse GST 1995 M\T the guy try to install 1G cas on the car. After installing the 1g cas, he swaped the coil plug wires heres pictures for those ppl who dont know for which wires i am talkin about. http://www.dsmtuners.com/forums/att...ectrical-connections-6.-coil-pack-medium-.jpg

Theres 3 wires (1-black) (2Blue with red line) (3blue with black line), He change the places on number 2,3.
I put the wires back to normal, but the motor fuse still keeps blowin.

Last edited:
Maybe if you worked on your grammar, someone might be able to help you with your issue. I'm completely confused as to what you are asking about. Rereading isn't helping because I'm trying to interpret what you're trying to say while trying to interpret what you've written.

Maybe if you worked on your grammar, someone might be able to help you with your issue. I'm completely confused as to what you are asking about. Rereading isn't helping because I'm trying to interpret what you're trying to say while trying to interpret what you've written.

Dude sorry that you cant understand me .... Anyway i fix it, the ECU was grounding and the MFI Relay was bad. The car starts perfect now.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back