The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

1G Morrison Fabrication's Large Runner T3 and Hot Parts Kit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Before I review how remarkably well built the T3 manifold, downpipe and dump tube are. Let me first give the Morrison's a shout out for the exceptional customer service that they deliver with any purchase of there products! I really like the feature that they utilize on there website, where you describe the goals for your car and then they follow up with what they recommend for your setup. They were genuinely interested in what I was building and wanted what was best suited for the goals that I have for the car. They asked for measurements of the ported cylinder head and measurements of my turbine housing, to ensure proper fitment (Everything fit perfectly). These parts are not just off the shelf they are built specifically for your vehicle with quality materials. The quality of everything that I received from them is top notch, the welds are unbelievable. Everyone that sees the hot parts kit on the car usually has the same response...WOW and then followed by...who built this for you? The pictures (attached to this thread) cannot do it justice of how nice of a product the Morrison's produce. Thank you so much for offering exceptional products for the DSM and EVO platforms!

Attachments

• IMG_4324.JPG
    IMG_4324.JPG
    141.9 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_4325.JPG
    IMG_4325.JPG
    156 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_4341.JPG
    IMG_4341.JPG
    203 KB · Views: 142
  • IMG_4344.JPG
    IMG_4344.JPG
    230.2 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_4463.JPG
    IMG_4463.JPG
    166 KB · Views: 137
  • IMG_4467.JPG
    IMG_4467.JPG
    499.2 KB · Views: 148
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back