The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support Rix Racing

Sold Misc. parts - 1650s, Walbro, WGA, MBC, ACT, etc.

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MindBlowin03

20+ Year Contributor
Apr 11, 2002
Jessup, Pennsylvania
Did a little spring cleaning and I have some things I don't mind parting ways with. Feel free to make an offer on anything.

SOLD - FIC Hi-Z 1650s. Just got back from cleaning. No issues, ready to drop in and go. FULL DISCLOSURE... These only flow about 1400cc and I have no idea why. I have paperwork from FIC showing they were a bit lower to begin with and even with hours of ultrasonic cleaning and testing they only flow about 1400cc. Thus the reason for lower pricing. I ran these for 3 years without issue, just needed more fuel thus the reason for selling.

$70 - Inline Walbro 255 with -6an lines. Bolt up and go. Made 600awhp with this mounted on the firewall.

SOLD - Joe P. inline MBC. Tried and true. Held 38psi without issues with this sneaky pete controller.

$70 - ACT 4 puck disk. New, unused.

$30 - Modded Holset WGA for MHI turbo. Holds about 15psi without controller and allows much higher boost levels than standard WGA.

SOLD - Ingall front camber kit for 2G FWD or AWD. New, unused.

$60 - Black housing halo headlights for 2Ga style. Used but in great shape.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back