The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Michigan DSM OWNERS ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

For April 26, the MIDSM crew has set up a track day over at 131. Sounds like so far we have about 6-8 cars going to be there so FAR, still have a week and a half to get the word out, too. Hopefully see yall there. For more information, everything exactly is on the midsm forums.

Ben :talon:

Hey guys, How may of you are near or in Romulus?

I will be moving there within the month, and will be looking for some motorheads to hang with.

Doug

I'm from Washington, about 20 miles north of Detroit and I go to college in Kalamazoo. I had no idea there were so many DSMers from there.

Auburn Hills area here, 95TSi...dam its a fun little car.

I'm living in SC now, but I'm originaly from Milford in SE MI. I still get up there from time to time to visit family and vacation. Im always down to go cruise and check out other DSMs. If there's ever a MI DSM meet I'll try to drive my car up. Hell.... if I can find a job up there I might even move back...

I hail from Harrison/Gladwin up in the middle. I have a n/t sitting in the driveway not running:notgood:. Tryin to save up some cash to get a turbo.

From Monroe, MI.

There is a local car meet being held at Sterling State Park this sunday July 13th. Great place for everyone to meet. Forecast is 82 degrees and parly cloudy. It is posted up on this site along with Xceedspeed.

Here is the official thread: Car Meet / BBQ in S.E. MI on July 13th - XceedSpeed

The address, time, etc. is all in the Xceedspeed thread. I have a 98 Talon AWD and I have 4 local friends with 2g's that will be there.

The car count I have right now is 40-50+.

Im out in the brighton area a small town call webberville. Halfway between lansing and brighton on 96. names brandon need a hand let me know ill c what i can do.

I live in Lansing and go to school in Southfield here. I would be interested in a michgan dsm meet.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back