The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays Mitsubishi 4 Life

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DurableOilComMitsu

Probationary Member
Dec 12, 2020
Lyndhurst, New_Jersey
My family has always owned Mitsubishis. The car that made me fall in love with Mitsu was my Dad's 1992 Brown Mitsubishi Gallant. When he came home with it all my friends though it was a "Spaceship" he's always been into Startrek so naturally I thought he was captain Kirk with his Enterprise.

Jump to high-school I saw all the rich kids getting brand new mustangs, camaros, Mercedes, and BMWs. I said I need a cool car immediately I knew Godzilla was it the Lancer Evolution. I had worked really hard doing as much work anywhere I could and saved up.

While the rich kids partied the days away I was grinding 24 hours a day. Fast forward I think I have enough for an Evo (LOL $2000 saved up) I go to the Mitsubishi Dealership like a big shot. Realized right away I only had enough for a Lancer eS. So I said to myself if it's going to be a base model at least I'll ask for a JDM spoiler :)

In the end we left the dealership with a brand new Lancer Es with a JDM spoiler and an extended warranty. From that day forward I spent my time trying to make into an Evo. That little Lancer aka Isabella saved my life more times then I can count.

I am now a proud owner of a 2008 Mitsubishi Outlander XLS V6 with 134,000 miles wondering how fast I can make this monster go. My dream is to be a race car driver/drifter. Mitsubishi 4 Life.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back