The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

mag seat lug nuts

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toni Eclipse

Proven Member
Oct 16, 2013
Trogir, Croatia, Europe
Hey guys, I recently ended up getting a set of OZ ultraleggeras which seem to have flat seats for lug nuts (like OEM mitsu/toyota/subaru), so I went to ebay to get a set of fine looking lug nuts, and booom, found nothing. There are no aftermarket mag seat lug nuts... I just want them in red color... Any recommendations where to find those?

from what i understand when u buy new rims the new lug nuts are supposed to imbed themselves into the wheel. and please don't go cheap with lug nuts, trust me i have had a wheel fly off my dsm... twice...

Not really...the wheels already have the seat style determined. This one is flat/mag seat.

rofl :D yeah there are oem silver ones.. but no other color, and no alloy mag seat lug nuts... which is really stupid imo.. I might just get a set of wide cone seat aftermarket alloy lug nuts and machine them into mag seat LOL

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back