The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Rix Racing

Lower control arm

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1992_Talon_tsi

10+ Year Contributor
Dec 20, 2009
MIAMI, Florida
Guys i need help cant thigh in all the way the screw that goes to the brake. I thigh it up a little bit but couldnt go completely in because the bolt start spinning what type of tool could i use to hold the bolt and get it thigh. What im talking about its what you see hanging in the pic the part that conects to the brake that has a bolt..

Last edited:
yup can't see pic either. upload again. bolts probably stripped, might need a tap and die set. or worst case scenario is helicoil. pull the bolt out and make sure the threads aren't stripped

yup can't see pic either. Upload again. Bolts probably stripped, might need a tap and die set. Or worst case scenario is helicoil. Pull the bolt out and make sure the threads aren't stripped

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

Dam it wont let me put the pic up anyways the bolt looked good by now i think it should be bent because i been driving around with it but anyways i could get a new one the problem its that the screw get to a point that the bolt starts spinning and it wont go in i tried many things to hold the bolt and nothing i dont know what to do if i take it to a shop theyr going to try to rape me..

Last edited by a moderator:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back