The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support ExtremePSI

Lets Make a Show Car Interior!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

that is true...

I wonder what the output volatage is on something like that.
Good Post!

I can scrap the CDPLAYER and that would be GREAT!

well.... not really. because then I would lose sirius...

Unless I used the Audio Input on the carpc. I would have to retain a external sirius controller like i currently have.

How would you relocate the enviroment controls to where the cd player is? Is that possible w/out spending an arm and a leg?
=Jason-

if you use the monitor for mp3, gps, bla bla bla .. you wont even need a cd player really..

Luke :dsm:

volcom121 said:
It's not that hard. :| I know of this guy who knows this guy who...put an air filter on. OMG :D

D@mn that is a mess of a wiring harness. Just for a digital climate?! Not worth it, unless you had the whole car apart and you really wanna stand out to us dsmers. I might look into this a little more. :|

LoL, Actually, I do know the guy who did the first ever Digital swap into a 3kgt which came with the manual controls, and he was Exalted for it.

nutty nutty stuff. But seeing that ebay listing.... im getting shaky on that. Im worried about heater core size/vent line up dash space. etc.

to further all this as well I would have Bluetooth on my carpc and my Phone so I can transfer from my phones 1GB card to the carpc for info/files etc.
Or just get a card reader as well and use USB 2.0.

if im close enough to my apt then i can then use 802.11 to transfer.

But randomly CDs can come into use so there def will be a DVD player in the center so I can play both.

I really gotta get my butt in gear and start working on this, But after I get my rims and body all straightened out.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back