The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Show Me Some CUSTOM!!! Interior Lighting

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mitsutunerwh2

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 21, 2004
fircrest, Washington
I want to know if anyone out there has installed any custom interior cabin lighting. I am particularly looking for a clean cool idea for interior lighting. For example in the new BMW 5 series there are 2 little "LED" Type of lights in the ceiling that give off a soft glow around the center console. Somethings along that line would be cool.

ALL PICS WELCOME!!!

I quickly got tired of the piss poor illumnation at night (sunroof), si I added two neon tubes under the dash out of direct sight.
They illuminate the front floor boards very well
I think I used a 16" on the drivers side and a 20" on the passenger, or something to that effect. No pics though

FiReBReTHa I like the vent light. You did it yourself or paid a shop???

Last one. I love the blue lights!!!!

octratek772

17079dash-lighted.JPG

im doing 12 inch lights under my foot wells, under my seats, and two "light cannons" on the ceiling in the back. ill also be doing a 4 inch light with a sound module under my head unit this weekend when i install the head unit... ill post pics when its all done. and best of all, i got all the lights for $38 shipped!

what are "liht Cannons"? Ive never heard of those.

My plans are to install two leds in the empty sunroof switch section so it will ligt up the center console and install one LED Aimed at the power window switches on each side. I will pos my pics when I get it done.

CHECK MY GALLERY FOR CURRENT INTERIOR LIGHTS!

Originally posted by mitsutunerwh2
what are "liht Cannons"? Ive never heard of those.

My plans are to install two leds in the empty sunroof switch section so it will ligt up the center console and install one LED Aimed at the power window switches on each side. I will pos my pics when I get it done.

CHECK MY GALLERY FOR CURRENT INTERIOR LIGHTS!

light canons

How do u change the colore behind you ac controler???? i have all blue in mine and i would like to change those as well. thanks!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back