The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

LC1 and Logworks Software

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tec_41

10+ Year Contributor
Nov 23, 2008
West Bend, Wisconsin
I just ordered an LC1 Wideband and it comes with the software and everything for logging...My question is, does it come with whatever type of harness I'd need to hook it up to my laptop? If not, where can I get one? Thanks!

It will come with a serial port connector. If your laptop doesn't have one, then you are probably screwed. I couldn't get mine to work with my USB adapter.

It will come with a serial port connector. If your laptop doesn't have one, then you are probably screwed. I couldn't get mine to work with my USB adapter.

Ah okay thanks. I'll get something to work...I'm better with computers than I am with cars anyways ROFL

You don’t need a real serial port to log the data transmission coming from the gauge; it can be done with a serial adapter. However, I don’t know how much help it will be to you when reviewing them later because it’s not referenced with RPM, MAP, ect. You must make sure your drivers are up to date and you select the correct port settings.

My USB adapter worked fine with the LC-1. I had to call Innovate and ask a tech guy how to do it because they made me plug the one end with a terminal plug and power on and power off the gauge, then connect it to the PC or something along those lines. It was a process, but it should also be in the manual.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back