The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

034 EFI software

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TalonESIT

15+ Year Contributor
Mar 15, 2004
las vegas, Nevada
I hope there are still people using the 034EFI, because I have a question about the older software... I am trying to adjust the injector scalar, in the super.exe file, because I need a slightly longer pulse width for my secondary injectors, I bought Corbin's setup from him and he supplied me with 252cc secondaries. Everytime I try to change the value, and then press the check mark, the program just sets the value back to where it used to be. example:

The injector scalar is set to about 6.451 and I change the value to 6.491, or even 6.551, press the check mark to save the settings and it returns to the injector scalar of 6.451...

anyone have any ideas?

VelocitàPaola said:
Have you asked Corbin or 034? If anyone, I'm sure they would know.

I e-mailed Corbin but he hasn't responded yet. I'll try 034 next, I was just curious if anyone else has messed with their settings or had any insight or feedback about the setup.

interceptor said:
I had the same problem and I emailed 034 and Javad Shadzi emailed me 2 versions of software. Would you like them if you have not reached him yet?

I Actually was able to get a hold of Corbin. Thanks for the help though. How do you like the set-up? What size secondaries are you running?

The setup is ok and I am running 440cc injectors. I started out running 4 extra stock injectors and learned from that and moved up. So whats Corbin doing now that he does not have the 8 injector setup and how much did he sell it too you for?

interceptor said:
The setup is ok and I am running 440cc injectors. I started out running 4 extra stock injectors and learned from that and moved up. So whats Corbin doing now that he does not have the 8 injector setup and how much did he sell it too you for?

He is running the MS system, although I dont know all the details, I do know he is running 15psi daily and that he is very happy with the setup. He only charged for the efi and shipped his whole setup. It was one great deal! I plan to upgrade to 415's or 440's real soon!

i'm having some trouble finding this software. i bought a car with the 034eic for the secondaries and it's tuned way too rich.

someone know where i can get this software?

yeah i ended up e-mailing them. i needed the super-fueler software, which they e-mailed me.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back