The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Last Month for racing at Etown

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'm gonna be pretty tied up this weekend because I have work, but I'll be free Tues night, and then I'm off school after that. So basically any time Tuesday night and on.

I'm down for a leak test. This weekend is probably best for me since I'll be in school during the week. I have work Tuesday so I'll be home Tuesday night for a couple of hours because I leave for school again the same night.

I will be working on my car all day Sat so any of you are welcome to come by. I'm done working on cars at night for the season due to cold. :)

Damn...I work during the day on Saturday. Are you gonna be working on it on Sunday too? Because that's a good day for me.

GinNBoost said:
Damn...I work during the day on Saturday. Are you gonna be working on it on Sunday too? Because that's a good day for me.
I should be but I probably won't have the 2G loggers yet. Albert, if you're coming today, I can really use a 90* needle nose plier if you have one.

oldman said:
Albert, if you're coming today, I can really use a 90* needle nose plier if you have one.

Sorry Bruce. I just sat down at the computer now. If I would have known you were working on your car today, I would've stopped by for a leak test and to help you on your talon.

Well, got to etown a little late and they wouldnt let me in. ####in waste of driving an hour and half. Went to island dragway today for test and tune(sunday) and ran 13.0 at almost 104 on pumpgas with my 16g. Sorta happy, but i know she has more in her. Next season i guess.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I was thinking of having this boost leak party on Friday after Thanksgiving. All my employees are off but I have to come in for half a day to answer phones, you guys should come and hang with me at work, food, drinks....etc and then head over to my house to work on cars and more drinks. :D Adam, I'm picking up the logger tonight so we will be able to do some logs then. Let me know guys.

BTW I'm planing on Dec. 3rd ATCO if anyone wants to come along.

That sounds good to me. I'm actually sorta overdue for an oil change too so I don't know if you can help me with that as well. I'd be willing to go with you to Atco on Dec. 3rd for a final run as well. Anyways what time did you wanna start the "festivities" tomorrow?

Im in for a boost leak test at Bruce's work place Fri afternoon after Thanksgiving. I just need a time?

Also the ATCO trip on Dec 3rd sounds good...

I should be at work by 10am until 1pm so let's make it 11am. We can order food and talk shit like last time, I just need to be there until 1pm in case if any of our customers are open and need tech support. I'll make a beer run as well, any particular brand?

BTW in case you guys forgot how to get there, the address is 45 Stouts Lane Suite 11 Monmouth Junction, NJ 08852. 800.418.4222.

Oh, if you have your own leak tester, bring it.

Sat Nov. 26 11am @ Bruce's work.

1. Bruce/oldman
2. Brad/TURFNNSURF
3. Adam/GinNBoost

We'll also talk about ATCO then and post up a new thread in case if anyone else wants to come.

I work at 4 PM on Friday so I'll make sure to bring my work clothes if we're gonna be at Bruce's house. I'm hoping that we should be able to get everything done in that time frame.

:thumb: Hey Guys I seen this site for a long about 3 years but never really joined. My Name is George And I own a somewhat modded Spyder GS-T. I am lookin to cruise with some DSM's hit me up I am up for anything when it comes to meets and other stuff. I just start a sponsorship with Gila Tint and some other companies, small stuff. :dsm:

Damn, Damn, I'm out of the meet on Fri afternoon. I just found out i have Family obligations with the In-laws for Fri morning in LBI, I'll never be able to make it back to the Princeton area before 3pm. Sorry guys.. However Atco still looks good.....

We've been down this road before. I need some guarantees that your DSM will both be there and be in good repair (at least enough to make it down the track once) :p

My have put on my snowtires and load up with "sandbags" to give you a chance though :sneaky:

hey i might be there this fri, at your house right bruce??? ill come to chill, maybe ill bring some "shit" too... LOL

g00s3y said:
hey i might be there this fri, at your house right bruce??? ill come to chill, maybe ill bring some "shit" too... LOL
No, 11 am at my work.

No_Skillz said:
Is this going on at the house after work? I might roll up there if you guys are gonna be there.
My work is 2.15 miles from my house last time I checked ROFL , is Steve coming too? BTW did you replace the master cylinder yet?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back