The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Last Month for racing at Etown

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grntalontsi

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 28, 2003
franklin park, New_Jersey
This is the last month for racing at Englishtown. Every Friday and Saturday are time trials. I can go any one of those days. It has to be a weekend because I'm in school during the week. I've never taken my car since it's been modded. I would like to see what it could do before I sell it. Let me know what any of you would like to do. We could make this a meet or something.

Albert

id like to go sumtime just to see what my stock gst can do... what is the site for etown anyways? we should all meet up somewere and cruise in togeather. cuz i really dont have a clue how to get there

The Etown website is http://www.racewaypark.com

It offers alot of different directions, but the address is:

230 Pension Road
Englishtown, NJ 07726-8462

Any Friday or Saturday of the month is fine for me. I'd like to get the guys from the quakerbridge mall meet to go.

I'm in. Even if my car isn't ready, I'll come down and watch you kids tear up the track, that and I don't get out of the house much anymore. :cry:

Josh, make sure you bring what's her face, she might put that thing in the 12's. ROFL

oldman said:
I'm in. Even if my car isn't ready, I'll come down and watch you kids tear up the track, that and I don't get out of the house much anymore. :cry:

Josh, make sure you bring what's her face, she might put that thing in the 12's. ROFL

ROFL to the last part, to the first part bruce you should run the g35 just cause they are the coolest, next to dsm's, or gather us all to help put the car back together quicker--or at least stand there and stare at you until you do it yourself
i might be willing to run my pos, maybe i can run in the 15's haha idk, wouldn't exactly call that tearin it up though, what do stock gst's run i might be around there i would think...if only i had a mbc so i could be seeing 7 or 8 psi, probably won't help considering i'm fairly certain i've got a huge boost leak, and i've already got the vac line for the wastegate coming of the intake manifold

edit: would also like to see adam bounce his off 9k rpms to show us how he beat the sti

^^^^:|

I'd go though...name a time and place. Preferably early because I wanna get three runs in a least.

cs82685 said:
edit: would also like to see adam bounce his off 9k rpms to show us how he beat the sti
Now now play nice Mr. "I docktap my ic pipes", now go paint your rims or something. :D

Adam, don't mind him, pm me your number cause I feel inspection coming next week. :)

oldman said:
Now now play nice Mr. "I docktap my ic pipes", now go paint your rims or something. :D

Adam, don't mind him, pm me your number cause I feel inspection coming next week. :)

haha wasn't meant as a cheap shot adam is cool and works at shoprite like me. Very hard to tell how people say/mean things by typing though i guess definetly didn't mean to come off as a dick or anything your car is ####in sweet... i've just never seen it done it sounds crazy, i think my car would just die of course ive got stock internals on an engine built for much less power with stock rev limiter. (i believe that would be 7200 with fuel cut being at 7500)

PS i know i have the shotiest looking engine bay :barf: so i definetly have no room for cheapshots. Now as soon as i get time the duct tape will be gone and a boost leak test will be done, course i need a tester first so i guess i got a project ahead of me...anyone wanna help?

you've gotta give me credit it almost color matches the pipes

Josh, make sure you bring what's her face, she might put that thing in the 12's. ROFL[/QUOTE]
haha you should see her now since i tought her how to grab 2nd real good ROFL

LOL she is driving the shit out of her pos mirage i see her in a dsm within the year. maybe not cuz maintaining one is enough WTF

when is that road corse going to be finished?????? id really really love to rip around that vs the drag strip.... back to topic tho id go anytime maybe even a wensday night i dont no if it would be a good idea tho my clutch is getting a little slippy... bought time for the stocker to wear out anyways 105k miles

Nice to see people respoding to my thread, especially the people from last week's meet. Now that people responded let's pick a day to go. Either this weekend, next weekend, or the following weekend. Then that's it. I'd like to see everyone there. Bruce bring the G35 if the Talon isn't ready.

cs82685 said:
course i need a tester first so i guess i got a project ahead of me...anyone wanna help?
I'll be doing a leak test tomorrow, hint hint :sneaky: , bring your own duck tape though.

grntalontsi said:
I'd like to see everyone there. Bruce bring the G35 if the Talon isn't ready.
Sir yes sir. :)

if its this weekend i'm definetly out, one of the next two i'm not sure about its gonna be a toss up, don't know about everyone else, but wednesdays are good for me too

bruce thanks for the hint gotta work though

Sir yes sir. :)[/QUOTE]

Funny Bruce.

This weekend is probably no good for me either. I'm kind of busy. I have to go to the DMV and get my jetski registered on Sat. The only good day would be Friday and I'm probably going to get out late. Wednesdays I'm up in Newark at school so Wednesdays are out. I'd like to shoot for next Sat. morning. Track opens at 9 a.m.

Next Friday night would probably be best for me.

How's next Saturday for everyone?? Track opens at 9 am. It's 20 bucks to race and you need a helmet. I'm really eager to go. I've only gone once and that was when it was stock.

That'll work for me.

i'll definetly try to go, you can rent a helmet or something there right?

Next SAT will be good for me, what happen to Brad and John? Can we all share one helmet? :) Let's start the list.

1. Bruce.

does the helmet have to be a full face?? like a dot95/ snell approved? really sucks cuz all my motocross gear is at my moms house in erie :mad:

just post when you decide and i will clear my schedual :thumb:

i thought nhra rules stated if you run less then a 13 sec 1/4 you had to have one? that might have just been the track i use to go to...

an off topic question if i buy a fidanza awd 7 bolt flywheel will a fwd clutch bolt to it or do i need to get an awd clutch setup? ive found a really good deal on one... or would i be better keeping the stock weight that way it will be more tourqy... im going with an act 2100 w/ street disc any input on that set up would be greatly appreciated....

again act 2100 with 9pd fidanza VS act 2100 w/ stock flywheel

please respond w/ pm so this thread dosent get whored

1. Bruce
2. Adam

You might want to call them about the helmet thing. I don't even own a helmet. I'm gonna use my friend's quad helmet. I think you can rent them there, not positive.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back