The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Last Month for racing at Etown

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No_Skillz said:
Or even a few days before maybe... if anyone would be willing to let me near their house/garage and help me install my dp? :sneaky:
Wednesday night is good for me if you feel like driving up, both you and grntalontsi should give me a call at work tomorrow for directions, I will pm both of you my work number.

oldman said:
Wednesday night is good for me if you feel like driving up, both you and grntalontsi should give me a call at work tomorrow for directions, I will pm both of you my work number.

Sweet. Thanks. If I show up and you're not really an old man, I'll be dissapointed. ROFL

If it's alright with you Bruce, I'd like to get in on this Wednesday night gathering at your place. It'd be nice to get a leakdown test down before we hit the track on Saturday.

Block party!!!! ROFL Sure, come on down. Just make sure you guys drive slow through the neighborhood, no WOT, burn outs and make sure your dump tubes don't go off, they already hate me as it is. :)

Bruce I"ll be school Wednesday. That sucks. I would have liked to join the block party. Oh well, I'll see you guys Saturday morning at EB mall before we head over to Etown.

if its cool i might have to get in on this wednesday thing too, depends on how well studying goes tonite and tomorrow morning,

Sure it's good, just make sure you and Adam work out your differences before you guys show up at my house. :p Hell we should make it a SouthPark nite. ROFL You have my number so call for directions.

i just picked up my small 16g and 2g intake :D .... does any body by chance know how to wire up? i read the vfaq and still pretty confuesed i need to get the harness from a 2g...

oldman said:
Sure it's good, just make sure you and Adam work out your differences before you guys show up at my house. :p Hell we should make it a SouthPark nite. ROFL You have my number so call for directions.

What time is all this gonna happen anyway?

I should be home by 5:30 so anytime after that is good, I think no skills will be here at 6.

i read the vfaq and still pretty confuesed i need to get the harness from a 2g...
Once you get the harness, everything on that article will become more clear.

Ah ok, 6 it is.

thanks bruce.. would you like me to bring my 2gmas saturday and save everyone the trouble from removing from there car?

JoshDragon said:
thanks bruce.. would you like me to bring my 2gmas saturday and save everyone the trouble from removing from there car?
It's ok, if I can't get the car running correctly I will not bring the Talon, don't tell DSM90AWD. :shhh:

BTW Corey, are you still coming? I didn't get a call from you today.

oldman said:
Block party!!!! ROFL Sure, come on down. Just make sure you guys drive slow through the neighborhood, no WOT, burn outs and make sure your dump tubes don't go off, they already hate me as it is. :)

Bruce, thanks for your generosity for letting us come over and helping us with our cars.

I was wondering if it was alright if my friend came also. He would only be there to help with my car (free labor :D ) and we'll both show up in my car. He will not be driving his own GST to keep the scene low key.

bruce i'll probably come, i'll give you a call for directions

think the weather is supposed to be crappy though, so that kinda sucks

If it rains then the party is off, I don't have a garage. :cry:

Are people still planning on stopping by? If it doesn't rain later on, I still plan on stopping by. So yeah..

Looks like it's going to be raining, do you guys want to change this to tomorrow?

bruce i called you about an hour ago for directions, you weren't around

damn rain sucks, i won't be able to make it tomorrow

can someone give me directions to the mall for saturday from rt. 1?

cs82685 said:
bruce i called you about an hour ago for directions, you weren't around
Call me at home if you still want to come today. The rain seem to have stopped so I'm head out to work on my car so anyone who wants to come are still welcome.

dam it! i wish i didnt have work on saturday, otherwise i would def be at E town. How about next weds??

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back