The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Morrison Fabrications
Please Support Rix Racing

Laser Cut Valve Cover Baffles

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greengoblin

Supporting Vendor
Mar 10, 2006
McKinney, Texas
I'm going to make another batch. We need a minimum of 25 orders before the order is placed to have them cut. It will take around two weeks for them to be cut . They will ship out as soon as they arrive like always and be shipped USPS priority. Below you can find the description and cost.

CompWorks laser cut valve cover baffles are made for those who are installing AN fittings or having their valve cover powder coated. This insures that there is no possibility of media, metal shaving or any foreign objects trapped under baffles. Many have had engines destroyed when companies failed to keep media out of the oem baffles. Up until now if you installed AN fittings you pretty much had to leave off the baffles. Compwork baffles are your solution.

They are a weld in unit.
Laser cut from 5052 series aluminum utilizing a tooth in slot design for maximum strength and to make locating the baffles easy .

.080" for the baffle plate
.050" for the cam shields and opening covers

The baffles cost 47.00 shipped in the US.

Please send pay-pal payment to: [email protected]

Pm with questions here or you can give me a call at 208-830-1193

Thanks

Kevin Kovatch
Owner of CompWorks

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

So the quote came back from the Manufacturing company and it's not good. I'm going to refund the few people who have paid.We will look for a place that can do the work at a better price. The last batch I absorbed a small price increase. This time there was a big jump in the price that makes this a no go on my end. Hopefully we can find a solution and make these available again at a price that makes sense.

Sorry and thanks to those that purchased my baffles now and in the past,
Kevin

So the quote came back from the Manufacturing company and it's not good. I'm going to refund the few people who have paid.We will look for a place that can do the work at a better price. The last batch I absorbed a small price increase. This time there was a big jump in the price that makes this a no go on my end. Hopefully we can find a solution and make these available again at a price that makes sense.

Sorry and thanks to those that purchased my baffles now and in the past,
Kevin

Would you provide the DXF file for a fee so I could get them cut locally?

Thanks for refund! Hopefully everything works out. Had my eye on these for years. Finally able to put them to use :p Good luck.

highly recommend for the racer that looking to add an fitting to the valve cover I was never comfortable about drilling into a valve cover and not being sure if it was fully clean.

What ever became of these? any updates? I guess I can get a small sheet of aluminum from Home Depot and trace one out and cut it with a dremel if I need to.

Last edited:
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back