The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

Lancer Evolution III Intake Manifold

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Not much to see.

Before I prettied it up.
You must be logged in to view this image or video.

After. I added some speed holes and a decal to the power transistor bracket.

You must be logged in to view this image or video.

I have plans to push a 78lb/min capable turbo thru a ported Evo III throttle body and ported Evo III intake manifold.
Hopefully by spring of 2020 I'll have some sharable results.

Last edited:
I'd venture to guess that at some point the plenum is going to be considered "too small" for goals. I wouldn't expect to push 850hp through one of these manifolds and have it haul more ass than a good SMIM or cast upgrade manifold (like Magnus has available).

I'd venture to guess that at some point the plenum is going to be considered "too small" for goals. I wouldn't expect to push 850hp through one of these manifolds and have it haul more ass than a good SMIM or cast upgrade manifold (like Magnus has available).

Yeah that’s my main concern. I did contact JMF and they recommended their drag manifold.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back