The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support STM Tuned

Just some car

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have not been too active but I have added some stuff recently.

Added a custom sub box I found on ebay.

20220603_181949.jpg

20220604_130708.jpg

20220719_134606.jpg

Got rid of the crappy white ebay headlights it came with and added a front lip.

20220710_155748.jpg

20220721_115207.jpg

Yeah! Lights look way better! Stock just looks so...Classic!

Are you going to "refresh" those old projectors? Might be a fun project. Or it might be more fun to Alley-oop them into the trash depending on how they've been treating you HA!

Yeah! Lights look way better! Stock just looks so...Classic!

Are you going to "refresh" those old projectors? Might be a fun project. Or it might be more fun to Alley-oop them into the trash depending on how they've been treating you HA!
I tossed them in the garbage. Couldn't see anything with them. Cleaned them and everything. Plus they were ugly.

Got the only black plate that Minnesota offers. Looks nice I guess. Added the carbonetics rear diffuser and I have some volk parts I have been collecting.

20230712_161803.jpg

Screenshot_20230711-135021_Gallery.jpg

How did you get that plate?? It's not like a collectors I'm assuming. Also in minnesota.
It's not a collectors plate. It's a specialty plate like the wilderness plates. They don't really display them much so not many people know about them. I saw it on the wall in south saint Paul. Its called the Minnesota 100 club. You have to make a donation yearly lowest is $40. Then what ever fees on top of that. I came from iowa and they have black out plates. This is the only black plate we have.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back