The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support RTM Racing
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

just moved into phoenix

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vinh766

15+ Year Contributor
May 20, 2003
SoCal - ATL - PHX, California
i just moved into avondale yesterday, was wonderin if anyone had anything planned or any of those in&out meets soon? i'd love to be able to get out of this house to see some nice cars for a change.

Man all you guys move to avondale.

I probably haven't seen half the dsm'ers there are in phoenix area.

if any of you guys want, please give me a call, i'd love to see what's out there, i don't really know the place. thanks 949-306-7814

I think thats because were going to be starting at UTI...

:p

I will see ya all in a few weeks ;)

JessesTalon said:
I think thats because were going to be starting at UTI...
Haha. Didn't you hear? Owning a DSM forces you to be a mechanic!

And one of these days, some of us az2gnters are going to track you down, L2R. We see you all over the place online. No reason why we shouldn't meet in person, here, one of these days. There are a couple of us out your way at Alma School and Pecos that you might spot from time to time. White Talon with Eclipse front and a slammed gunmetal GSX.

Oh well. That's enough for now.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back