The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support Rix Racing

Just a little bit

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LD25Delta9

15+ Year Contributor
Feb 12, 2008
Ft. Wayne, Indiana
So I haven't commenced on all the major work but I did tidy some things up under the bay. I installed new couplers for the BOV, a new oil line, and replaced my headlights. Here's the new headlights and an updated pic of my engine bay. Notice no more blue?:hellyeah: Clickable links:

Let me know what you guys think. I've got new IC piping that's going on as soon as Mike gets me my intake manifold. I've also got a Canton Racing coolant overflow tank that'll be going in as soon as I get the holes drilled for it. I may also redo my downpipe as I've gotten MUCH better at welding....who knows? Other than what I mentioned above, there are some other minor things I would like to get done in the bay before I hit the track with it this season: Battery relocate, trans. overhaul, seal 'n' paint the bay, new front passenger wheel hub, honduh radiator w/slim fan, body kit, and an anti-bling, primer black paint job. I'll have more pics to post as more work goes on. Stay tuned....

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back