The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support Rix Racing

A little here and a little there

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

drifterXMKII

Probationary Member
Sep 20, 2010
Yakima, Washington
Well went and bought a few parts today. A new intake parts. The one that i had had a decent size whole in it. So i stopped at Auto Zone and got some Spectre Performance Piping. 1 90 degree pipe to come off the TB and a longer pipe with a 45 degree at one end. I had to cut about 3 inches off the longer piece. No big deal and now it looks a lot better. It also seemed to cut down on my idle surge problem a little not completely or maybe I am just imagining it.
I also bought a valve cover gasket kit also, maybe get rid of a couple of oil leaks? Who knows my luck i will just make it worse hahaha.
Also my car doesn't seem to be warming up like it used to so i think I am going to pick up a T-stat tomorrow and see if that does it. Thats bout it for now.

Dueces Pimpin

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back