The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Morrison Fabrication

James TSI

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I’m having issues getting my engine to fire checked compression 165 all 4 cylinders i have a 92 6bolt in a 95 automatic trans I’m thinking cas is bad i have the pigtail for the 1G-2g harness i have fuel pressure 42.6 verified by dsm link but no fuel to injectors i have spark on all 4 plugs kinda stumped a little on this one any help would be much appreciated or a direction i should go thanks

Start of my build thread this was the day i picker her up from a field in Georgia for 600 wasn’t running no timing belt on her but i sure was excited to get out of a 420a into a real dsm

Attachments

• C9C31A18-81D0-4D3B-9907-BB2270FDE145.jpeg
    C9C31A18-81D0-4D3B-9907-BB2270FDE145.jpeg
    477.6 KB · Views: 102
Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back