The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support STM Tuned
Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic

Jacksonville NC

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I've got grey but its a gs and its all cloth. However my gs-t is grey I like to get black for it.

Anyone doing anything around Jacksonville tonight. My GS-t is kickin my ass and I taking a break tonight.

I've got grey but its a gs and its all cloth. However my gs-t is grey I like to get black for it.

Anyone doing anything around Jacksonville tonight. My GS-t is kickin my ass and I taking a break tonight.

I'm bored, anyone want to do a little dsm meet somewhere or something?

Side Note: I would love to trade my Tan/Black Leather for Grey :p or buy Grey if someone has a full interior laying around.

Lets trade you can have what ever grey you want. Where you guys wanna meet up at? I been tring to see what the car scene is like around here.

A lot of the car scene shows up around BP on western. I'm game for anything, just sitting at home ATM. I'd love the grey/black interior. if you have it, well have to have a trade day LOL.

What time do people show up down there i might swing by. The crappy part is both DSM's are down. So I have to bring the Nissan down. Also if any you guy know where I can find a cheap engine hoist and stand at that would help.

Harbor freight is probably you best bet, normally around 7 I'd say, I guess a bunch of us might be going to Wilmington though.

I have a few extra parts for interior. Might be willing to trade all if I decide to role-cage the Talon.
Hopefully we can get a little DSM meet going on soon. I should hopefully be done by next weekend.

Anyone looking for some parts let me know. I have a 420A parts car that going to the crusher. I also have a lot of pats off of a 4g63. I'm also woundering if anyone is down to hang out this weekend help me get my 99 in running order.

got any interior left? grey or black? I hate my tan :( or if you had a Megan Racing / Punishment 3" Downpipe you would be my God.

So I blew the 99 motor today. I need to swap my 97 gs motor into it by Monday anyone down to help? just hit me up on my cell phone 760-610-9727 by text. Beer food will be provided.

So I am going to be pulling three engines this weekend and I could used some extra hands. If anyone could help.

Still waiting on Extreme to ship my Big16G so I have no vehicle :[ otherwise I'd help.

We all still need to do a little DSM meet or something LOL

I'm down for that. My driveway looks like a dsm meet with the 3 I have.

I finally got mine on the road again. Any preference on time/location? Figure tomorrow (Sat, 26 May) would work?

Charlotte is a 4 hour drive for most of us LOL

Personally, I go to Force Fed in Fayetteville for tuning; parts and installation I do myself. Anyway, back to the original topic, DSM meet tonight anyone?

Hey if you know anyone looking for some gs parts hit me up. I also have some turbo parts mostly stock but I just need to get rid of some of the stuff

Hey what's dsmer's I'm in Jacksonville. I have a 95 GST that I've been working on here and there. I been crazy broke to do anything big like upgrade turbo and get a fmic cause little things pop up like leaks, o2 sensors ect... LOL. I have all grey interior that I would trade if any ones down.!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back