The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support ExtremePSI
Please Support ExtremePSI

Jacksonville NC

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NEMESIS_RYDER

Probationary Member
Oct 28, 2011
JACKSONVILLE, North_Carolina
Hey DSM brothers.! I'm a new dsm Ryder in Jacksonville NC. That's looking for other Ryder's to roll out to the tracks and car shows. I'm currently deployed and will be back in feb. let me know if any one is down

Hey guys the performance shop in New Bern meets up every sat nite 7-10. come check us out!! I never get to make it out because of work but the guys at Morepower are great guys morepowernc.com I think
95 gst 20g godspeed 18lbs

What's up gents, I'm also new to DSM's, was a Nissan guy for a long time. Just got back from deployment and bought a 98 gsx, looking to see anyone interested in meeting up and talking cars.

WCorreaJr said:
What's up gents, I'm also new to DSM's, was a Nissan guy for a long time. Just got back from deployment and bought a 98 gsx, looking to see anyone interested in meeting up and talking cars.

Hey brother welcome back u in Jacksonville nc?

Anyone know whose running around with a black gst/gsx, black rims w/ red, and fmic?

Whats up guys. I'm new to the area. Just moved from southern Cali. Hopefuly I should have my 97 Gst up later this year. However you may see the 99 anniversary running around.

i would like to meet up but my talon has been down due to a spunt rod bearing and valve guide that fell out. once it is up and running would like to meet up get to know some of yall and ride out to the annual meets.

i would like to meet up but my talon has been down due to a spunt rod bearing and valve guide that fell out. once it is up and running would like to meet up get to know some of yall and ride out to the annual meets.

I always try to keep an eye out for DSM's driving around but never see any. I'm in havelock aswell.

My GSX will be back on the streets in a couple weeks. Getting it shipped up here from TX this coming week.

Anyone know whose running around with a black gst/gsx, black rims w/ red, and fmic?

This would be me, just got this as soon as i got back from my last pump. Trying to get into DSM's now, like i said earlier have always been a Nissan guy, and its a GSX btw.

This would be me, just got this as soon as i got back from my last pump. Trying to get into DSM's now, like i said earlier have always been a Nissan guy, and its a GSX btw.

Well technically you were in town first so... Hi, I'm your new twin. Also GSX :p

I get mine back Sunday/Monday. Currently don't have the black rims with stripe but they are in the plan...

Also for anyone that is interested or bored. I am AJ, president of Twizted Khaos Car Club. We meet most Wednesdays and Saturdays around 8:00-8:30pm at the Foodlion across from the Air Station. If you want to come by and hang out you are more then welcome.

souleux said:
Also for anyone that is interested or bored. I am AJ, president of Twizted Khaos Car Club. We meet most Wednesdays and Saturdays around 8:00-8:30pm at the Foodlion across from the Air Station. If you want to come by and hang out you are more then welcome.
Do u have all dsm's in your car club or mixture?

Do u have all dsm's in your car club or mixture?

At the moment I am the only dsm :(. Other then me we have a low rider truck, mustang, colbalt, AE86, prelude, etc.

I'll try to show up. But my three are down right now. However I should have the 99 up soon.

I'll try to show up. But my three are down right now. However I should have the 99 up soon.

Otherwise, I'll hang out at the BP on western. Get a good laugh out of all the people that think their car is fast.

Should start setting my car around more, trying to get some break in miles done.

I take my car to force fed in fayetteville personally.

Did it agian I bought another GS. What am I going to do with three DSM. Oh well. Honestly seen it on Craigslist listed for 700 but picked it up for 400. I'm pretty happy. I'm going to use it as a parts car for my 99.

I need black interior if you have some laying around. Lol

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back