The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Rix Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Its that time again, DSM MEET IN SOCAL!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilverMitsu

15+ Year Contributor
Nov 12, 2003
Dallas, Texas
Project GEN will have a Grand Opening on December 3, 2005 at their new location at:

743 W. Route 66 Suite 5, 6
Glendora, CA 91740

Be there by 1030am...going to be BBQ and probably a raffle. Anyone from SoCal is welcome to caravan with me up to Glendora.

See you guys there!

SCR :thumb:

Yeh! :D
I'll be there. I'll talk 4whlbst (Shaun/Greddy whore) into bringing out his 2g.
I'm really looking forward to this. Thanks Rob.
:thumb:

Rats, and my water pump is totally out and needs to be replaced. Rob hope you have room for me in your car.

Talontsi150 said:
The Meeting is on the same day as the Fontana Speedway :confused:

All I can say is try and make it if you can. The owner of the shop, Gary, is a nice down to earth guy who's looking to do a lot for us with 4g63's. :)

SilverMitsu said:
Anyone from SoCal is welcome to caravan with me up to Glendora.

:thumb: Where are you caravaning from?

taking the 57 north all the way larry....probably stop off at Surge's house to snag him since he lives literally on the way and go from there, any SoCal OC people want to meet let me know so we can caravan.

SCR

turbolarry said:
The owner of the shop, Gary, is a nice down to earth guy who's looking to do a lot for us with 4g63's. :)

Aww, leaves me feeling like canned meat :cry:

ill ###### go if i can get a 14b in time... speaking of 14bs, anyone closer to corona than san diego have a good 14b for sale? i found a good one in san diego but thats 75 miles away! :cry:

Kinetic Boost said:
awww a meet makes me so sad. I dont have a running dsm anymore.

WTF Eh, ive been out of the loop for awhile....what happened man?

PSIcho said:
Is there a dyno available? I really want either a dyno run or a track run at Fontana but I'm hoping to make it there though.

I'm pretty sure a dyno is not available, but there should be one soon. I know he was working out a lease contract with Dynojet.
... but rumor is there will be something there involving a kiddie pool and jello. :shhh:

turbolarry said:
... but rumor is there will be something there involving a kiddie pool and jello. :shhh:

my dsm isn't registered right now, but that may be worth the risk. Someone got an open seat in thier dsm? :thumb:

oh yea thats my homegirl... were dating =)

haha not... dont i wish ROFL

dang i was looking at her website... i wouldnt mind sharing some beach sand with the hottie...

mine hasnt been registered in 4 months or so :shhh:
Its well on its way to becomming a trailer queen though, youll see if i can make it (and ill be the only 420A guy AGAIN :cry: )

chris i think u should get ## 1g running in time for one last meet

BBQ, Raffle, Eye Candy :sneaky: ... Sounds interesting...

ShadowWulf said:
mine hasnt been registered in 4 months or so :shhh:
ya, what's the deal with the cars out here in cali? I see so many driving around without license plates?

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back