The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Intel Employees

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gofer

Feb 18, 2006
South Gilbert, Arizona
I'm currently living in San Diego, however, I'm separating from the military in July and plan on packing up and heading a few miles East. Before I separate I've been searching for jobs and Intel is coming to town this week and I've got an interview scheduled for Thursday, pumped! Anyway, does anyone work or know anyone that works at Intel there?

Just curious if you/they enjoy the job and company? I like the area and the girl's parents live in Gilbert so I've visited a few times, just wondering about the job is all. If not, and you took the time to read this, I'll be out there in August with DSM's and parts in tow so I'll be attempting to make a meet or two before September and I look forward to meeting everyone.

Thanks!

:dsm:

Dont know anyone that works for intel but glad to see your gonna be makin out here! Gilbert is a really nice city my wifes mom lives in gilbert aswell ... Theres alot of job offers out here so im sure u will find somthing out here you like buddy. Only thing about az is the dam heat it gets pretty dam hot out here but you will get use to it LOL..

I work at Intel in south chandler, its a great company to work for they take care of there people. Ive lived in Gilbert and loved it, I currently am in chandler so when you get here we should meet up and cruise out to the meet.

Great to hear! I got the job, just found out today! I'm still waiting for a phone call from HR to iron out the details and discuss relocation. Looks like July 27th I'll be living in Sun Lakes with the girls family until her and I can find a place of our own!

See you guys in a couple months.

I work at Intel but not for Intel. It's a good company to work for. What job are you applying for? I'm a Field Service Engineer and I work in the fab on the equipment.

Yep. Definitely excited, still waiting for reality to hit though. I've been out here in San Diego so long doing the military thing it doesn't seem like its going to end but, July's just around the corner!

I got my offer letter today, August 6th is my first day at Intel. I'm working the back end of the week/days,
6am - 6pm Thursday, Friday, Saturday and every other Wednesday.

Two months!

Dam man thats so awsome to hear!! I start my new job here next week at boeing! My title is aircraft painter so ill be doing all the painting on the apache ah64 helicopters. Starting to make some good money for once!!

Thats good to here man.

Last edited:
Nice. Sounds like you've got a good gig going too! I've been thinking about getting my car resprayed and Apache green doesn't sound like a bad idea. LOL

Good luck at Boeing and I'll be seeing you in a few months then. In the meantime, I'm going to start looking over those logs you sent now that I've got the last nail in the coffin on this job offer. Sorry I haven't been the fastest "tuner" for ya. I'll look at them and email you back tonight/this morning...

Dam man thats so awsome to hear!! I start my new job here next week at boeing! My title is aircraft painter so ill be doing all the painting on the apache ah64 helicopters. Starting to make some good money for once!!

Thats good to here man.

Interesting. I have a friend that I use to work with that now works at the Apache plant. Even more weird is that a guy getting a cage done at my current job also works at the Apache plant.

Seems like that's were all the cool kids work. ROFL

Haha. I know where this cool kid is going to get an 8-point welded in now after I get out there. :cool:

The countdown continues and, after a bit of studying a calendar today, I realized it's even closer than I had thought. I've only got 24 WORK days left before I separate and, even then, I'm counting conservatively because of all the crap that goes along with separating. Awesomeness.

LOL ha ha nice michael, yea im super excited to start painting these apache heli!! I think all of us cool kids need to hang out once corey gets his butt out here for sure! So i can be cool and have me a cage in my 1g and i could hook these cool guys up with a paint job :)

Cant wait till you get out here to corey so u can join us cool kids ha ha will have to all go out cruiseing with are sexy dsm's :)

Yeah man time can fly when you have to move and I cant even imagine moving to another state.

When it comes time for a cage let me know. I wont lie we arent gonna be the cheapest place but I can guarantee the fit, finish, and quality are second to no one. The site needs to be updated a bit (when or if we ever slow down) but itll give you an idea of the quality.

PRECISION CHASSIS  WORKS    - HOME

Oh man, you guys are a Porsche shop! Ahaha. Michael, have you had the chance to get your kidney's punched by the new 991 in the corners? That car is amazing. I really want to be a "Porsche Guy" but I can only afford the DSM, for now.

Fitment, quality, and certifiable are what I want in a cage for my car. The cheapest place, 9 times out of 10, is never the best because you'll never end up with what you need. I've wasted money before trying to save a few bucks and its never worked out in my favor.

Mini meet? I'm down. You guys know of any Phoenix DSMers making the trip out to Cypress, CA for Mitsubishi Owners Day this July? I know AZDave made it out a few years ago, just wondering if anyone else is making it.

I wouldn't say we are a Porsche shop but we do end up working on a lot of Porches and well our shop car is a Porsche. Right now we have 3 E46 M3s, 2 Civics, an A/C Cobra kit car, and a Radical getting work done. Quiet the mix.

I haven't had a chance to ride in a 991 but I have ridden in our shop car Porscharu AKA The Green Monster at Inde Motor Sports park. A wide body Boxster with an EJ255 in it. It weighs 2600 lbs with driver and makes 400 at the wheels with 275 and 315 NT01 all around. It's fast as balls.
http://www.precisionchassisworks.com/boxstersubaru-engine-conversion.html

I have only missed one year of MOD and sadly this year Ill miss it again. I really wanted to go but right now it just isn't in the cards for us. AZDave might go but now that he doesn't own any more DSM I'm not sure if he would make the journey.

unfortunetly I have until feb. till im back home in AZ but I look forward to it everyday because the military sucks and deff. does not pay good. Hey Corey which intel you going to be working at? ill be moving back to chandler and am trying to get a job at the plant their in chandler.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back