The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Kiggly Racing
Please Support ExtremePSI

Impossible To Find ISC For 93 Eagle Talon Turbo

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MDubz83

Probationary Member
Nov 22, 2007
Bford, Saskatchewan_Canada
My Idle Speed Control Motor shot itself in the foot a while ago and i've been trying to find one ever since. Every autoshop i've taken it to hasn't found one, and it's $800 brand new, which i can't afford at Christmas time really. I wouldn't mind a cheap rebuilt one, at least for now, one that will get me around without the constant woundering idle. I've found them on eBay a few times, but they are always for 95 and up, it seems I can't find one for a 93 Turbo anywhere! It used to be where all I had to do was hit the rear defrost button and the alternator would work double time and my idle would stop surging, giving me some time to find the part. But now, in the last 2 weeks, it basically idles from 1.5 to 2 RPMs back and forth constantly when I am parked or at a red light. Pretty embarassing considering my exhaust is pretty loud, people probably think i'm being a jerk and trying to race them LOL. Has anybody else had this problem? I know they are a common problem for Eagle Talons, it's just that finding this part for a 93 Turbo is so hard and i need my car but i don't want to do further damage to it. Any help would be great, thanks alot. :talon:

Go to the junk yard and look for one, there really not that hard to find. I found one in our classifieds section in 10 seconds for 25 bucks. Search in the classifieds for people who are parting whole cars out and pm them to see if they have one.

I blanked mine off with the jnztuning/JMfab block off plate.
Unfortunatly it also took out the FIAV, so cold start is a little bit of a bi***.

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back