The Top DSM Community on the Web

For 1990-1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse, Eagle Talon, Plymouth Laser, and Galant VR-4 Owners. Log in to remove most ads.

Please Support Fuel Injector Clinic
Please Support ExtremePSI

Import Showdown @ Silver Dollar Raceway

This site may earn a commission from merchant
affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awd4g63

20+ Year Contributor
Oct 22, 2002
Savannah, Georgia
"GA 3S and GA DSM are proud to present the 2004, 4th Annual 'Track Day and Import Showdown.' Once again we will we returning to Silver Dollar Raceway to bring you the best in club track events. Over 350 people watched and 120 cars raced last year, and we paid out of $1600 dollars in cash! Look for this years event to grow on that success. More time, more classes, more payouts, more sponsors, more of the hottest cars in the southeast."

"Where: Silver Dollar Raceway
When: May 2nd, 2004
Time: Gates Open 10am, Racing to begin at 11am
Cost: $10 gate fee per person (race or watch), $15 dollar tech card (to make passes)
Guaranteed Payout: $600 dollars"

It's a Sunday, so I know I won't have work or anything. I'd love to see some people from DSMtuners.com out there :thumb:

Who all is going or wants to go? I know I'll be there!

Support Vendors who Support the DSM Community
Boosted Fabrication ECM Tuning ExtremePSI Fuel Injector Clinic Innovation Products Jacks Transmissions JNZ Tuning Kiggly Racing Morrison Fabrications MyMitsubishiStore.com RixRacing RockAuto RTM Racing STM Tuned

Latest posts

Build Thread Updates

Vendor Updates

Latest Classifieds

Back